LOGISTICIAN III - CHINA LAKE, CA
Insider Threat Analyst
The Insider Threat Analyst directly supports the insider threat function by assimilating, evaluating and interpreting multiple sources of information to detect foreign intelligence, criminal and insider threats to government customer.
• Assist the Government in developing, maintaining, and evolving an automated capability to data mine and analyze large volumes of data to identify potential insider threat behaviors, indicators or concerns
• Develop and maintain an annex of insider threat triggers and behavioral indicators to facilitate timely analysis of data feeds
• Submit recommended insider threat triggers and behavioral indicators to the Insider Threat Program Manager (ITPM) for review and approval
• Develop and maintain an insider threat trigger and behavioral indicator annex to the MDA Insider Threat Directive describing the sources of information providing observables identified in the annex
• This annex shall document user-activity monitoring (UAM) triggers, and behavioral indicators that will be utilized to identify potential insider threats; Identify gaps and necessary adjustments to the annex
• Gather, integrate, review, analyze, and respond to information derived from CI, Security, IC, HR, LE, UAM, and other information sources in order to identify potential insider threat concerns
• Candidate will conduct daily analysis in order to detect behavioral changes indicative of potential insider threats
• Develop and deliver Anomalous Activity Reports to the ITPM
• Prepare an annual insider threat assessment report and information papers, including recommendations to mitigate threats to potential insider threat concerns; prepare and maintain insider threat reports, case files, and database entries
• Assist with updating and maintaining the MDA Insider Threat Portal located on MKO. Assist in developing and presenting Insider Threat awareness products
• Manage a dedicated isolated network (ISOLAN) for the insider threat program. This will include network maintenance, data migration, data archiving, and database development using structure query language (SQL) and C++
• Conducts analysis of foreign intelligence threats against Air Force programs involving critical research, sensitive technologies or critical program information (CPI)
• Collects and analyzes all source intelligence and counterintelligence data to determine foreign intelligence service interests in sensitive Air Force research or technologies
• Produces reports and studies based on analyses conducted
• Disseminates products to appropriate AFOSI detachments and customers
• Provides tailored analytical products to RTP specialists or customers as requested
• Coordinates analytical products from numerous resources, to include various databases, to ensure a real-time, tailored product is provided
• The product should be focused to the specific Research, Development, Test & Evaluation
(RDT&E) facility, acquisition program, technology or CPI as necessary
• At some locations, support may be directed toward Special Access Programs (SAP) and SAP
Technologies and CPI
• In addition to above, conducts all-source Foreign Intelligence Service information, subject it to
an analytical process, whereby integrated threat assessment products/finished analysis is
• May provide leadership to lower level employees
• Responsible for the analysis of foreign intelligence threats
• Collect, analyze and interpret counterintelligence data
• Research, develop, test and evaluate programs
• Determines customer's requirements and responds to requests
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and seven to nine years of related experience including
comprehensive knowledge of intelligence, counterintelligence, intelligence software and tools,
and in providing protection of critical program information in the DoD acquisition field, and
project management experience
• Active/current TS/SCI clearance is required
• Ability to handle stress and work well under pressure
• Prior experience utilizing MS Office
• Proven Analytical and Critical Thinking Skills as well as Interpersonal and People Skills
• Ability to Multi-Task
• Prior briefing & public speaking experience is a must; Experience utilizing PowerPoint to develop
briefs is required; proven oral and written communication skills
• Project Management Ability and Skills required
The Logistician performs complex logistics activities within established procedures including data management, configuration management, shipping & receiving, inventory control, supply maintenance and procurement of program related items. The Logistician works cooperatively with cross functional teams on daily activities.
6-8 years total experience
Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline or equivalent additional experience (4 years)
The Logistician must be able to perform Data Management, Inventory Control/Supply Maintenance/Shipping & Receiving.
Experience with shipment of dangerous goods (Lithium batteries) a must.
Dangerous Goods Shipping certification within 90 days after hire.
Security Specialist - Mid-Level
The qualified candidate will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities, but are not limited to; Provide all facets of program security management in support of SAP initiatives to include; OPSEC, personnel, physical, information, industrial, SCI security and direct warfighter support. Provide SAP security administration and management to program elements. Conduct security oversight inspections.Ensure facility compliance with all policies and directives.
6-8 years total experience
BS/BA in a related field or a combination of lower-level education, formal training and experience beyond the baseline, and a minimum of 3 years related experience and is required.
Capable of developing and implementing a specific security task area or specialty in support of a Special Access Program (SAP).
Task areas or specialties range in complexity, scope, experience and education requirements. These tasks/specialties include: Security Policy, Security Education, Warfighter Support and Database Administration.